Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Closing Bravo News Feed

If you're subscribed to Bravo News Feed, thank you!  Obviously, I haven't updated in some time.  My life has grown much too busy and I don't feel reposting from other news aggregate sites is a worthwhile use of my time.  Instead, when I do post, I prefer to post to my actual blog.

I would encourage you to subscribe to Bravo New World.  I will continue to post there as I feel inspired by world events.  If you're more of a spiritual type, you might also check out my other blog There Is Only One of Us.

Again, thank you for your patronage - and may God bless you for caring about what's happening on this planet.  To keep up on news you can't find from mainstream media sources, I recommend Raw Story, TV News Lies and Alternet.

Peace, and best wishes in the exciting world that awaits us.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment